Friday

Win a "Tee To Table" Trip to a Fabulous Gourmet Golf Event


Deanna Alfredo, whose terrific website Tee to Table, focuses on golf, food and travel is offering readers a unique and exciting opportunity to enjoy a very special golf lifestyle experience... an experience that involves a trip to Florida for an exciting celebrity golf event!  It's easy to enter, but here's the thing: the deadline is tomorrow at midnight... so get on it. And good luck!

All info plus entry form can be found at Tee to Table.

1 comment:

  1. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.

    Girl golf clothes
    Girl golf apparel

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...