Thursday

Could this Ever Work and Would it be Good for Golf?

No really! ....they're both newly single and they've definitely got certain things in common: the southern roots, the kinda chaotic lives... They've each done a reality show, and they share a well documented affinity for fast food and diet coke. mmm, let me see what else...oh, they've both been known to do crazy things in Vegas... hell heck, I think it could work. And the thing is, there's already been some buzz about this prospective coupling among golf journalists. Now, would it be good for golf? Obviously the traditionalist would say no, they want golf to be exclusive and boring, but think about it; John is always a huge draw right? So, imagine the crowds with Britney in the gallery. Due to their busy schedules and pending messy divorces, it probably won't happen, but I'm a huge fan of both of these kids and I think it would be a match made in heaven... or at least one made on Match.com

3 comments:

  1. I saw the name Nick mentioned a few times throughout...

    Who is 'Nick'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick is my caddy. In addition he performs as the official Golf Girl photographer and honorary wine & spirits manager.

    He's also my part-time shopping consultant and full time husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe Nick is a Caddie first, a husband way down the list...

    OK...Just kidding...

    I used to live in Norwalk 5 years ago as an ex-pat Canadian, and had visited Danbury a few times - mostly for the shopping mall there.

    I am an avid golfer and am happy to know such a die-hard golfer lurking in Danbury. From what I have read, your knowledge of golf is more than skin deep and very impressive....

    Keep up the great work...

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...