Wednesday

Golf Obsession + Oral Fixation? There's a Tee for That

Are you one of those folks who's constantly gnawing on a golf tee? I know I am.

If you've been reading this blog, you already know about my golf obsession, but most of you (Nick excluded) probably weren't aware of my nasty little oral fixation. Yeah, it's just one of those things. My pen caps have always been deformed by bite marks. Wood pencils too... their erasers totally bitten off. I know, it sounds disgusting. Sorry. Anyway, when I took up golf I was delighted to find something new to chew on: golf tees! Tee's are quite exquisitely chew-able too... cept for the taste. Generally they taste like wood. And wood tastes boring. Enter Tasty Golf Tees, flavored golf tees! Is that a brilliant,uber-cool idea or what? They're currently available in Cherry and Mint, with Strawberry, Grape and other flavors coming soon. These Tasty Tees were were invented by John Packes and Ramon E. Peralta Jr, a couple of ultra creative guys from right here in my home state of CT. So, I can't wait to taste them...the tees, I mean... and as soon as I do I'll let you know all the details; texture, flavor preferences, etc. What a great way to treat this oral fixation thing, right?

3 comments:

  1. Oral fixation is not always a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll happily wait for your analysis and feedback.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pat... stop with the double meaning stuff jezzzzzz.... oral fixation

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...