Thursday

Gorgeous Golf Girls - Who's the Hottest Paula?

OK, call me shallow, but this isn't about skills on the golf course. It has nothing to do with rankings, nor the virtues of one's drives vs. the other's short game. No, this is about hotness. Pure and simple. And I know, hotness is totally subjective. That's what makes it so interesting. There will most certainly be a delightful divergence of opinion on this. So what do YOU think? who's the hottest Paula:

Paula Creamer
Born: August 5, 1986 in Mountain View, California
Height: 5'9"
Driving Average: 256.8 yards (as if that mattered)
Type: Casual American girl-next-door



Paula Marti

Born: January 29, 1980 in Barcelona, Spain
Height: 5'8"
Driving average: 249.6 yards (yeah, whatever)
Type: Sophisticated urban Euro-girl

I'm waiting to hear so let me know, and rememeber, this is strictly about hotness. PS: Thanks reader Ed for inspiring this post.

18 comments:

  1. Unibrow vs. Heroine Chic: Neither is hot...

    Brittany Lincicombe might be big bone, I think she is rather hot.

    When Wie turns 18, she will be hot.

    Please google Anna Rawson...Now, that is hot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creamer has an awesome body ... but I personally wouldn't classify either of them "pretty." So I suppose I have to say that I found Creamer hotter than Marti. But I think YOU'RE hot Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marti is hotter mostly because she is older and a little more my age.

    I agree, I think Patty is hot too...

    ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. most of the time european girls are sexier than american girls but american girls are prettier than europeans. this is true about the paulas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. paula c, but what about natalie she blows them all away

    ReplyDelete
  6. wie's mad hot NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi patricia,
    im glad i could help with the post.
    i was trying to stay with your spanish theme on the sergio post.
    paula creamer is a very cute young lady.
    but you asked strictly hotness,
    thats paula marti.
    eddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd take either of them. Or both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. why dont' we ever discuss which male golfer is hotest. There are lots of hot male golfers but no one ever talks about that we talk about their golf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, because we are a sexist society. We judge a woman on hotness before anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many Thanks for the comments. Seem Paula Marti has come out slightly ahead of Paula Creamer. That indicates to me that we have a rather cosmopolitian, group of readers here. I look forward to doing similar surveys in the future. We'll see if the theory holds.

    To: The squire and anonymous, Thanks for the kind words, I'm always glad to get compliments on my appearance as I'm certainly not going to get many on my golf game.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat, We only speak the truth ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. Patricia
    2. Paula M
    3. Paula C (aka Panty Creamer) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paula C, she is HOT, and Pink,...and HOT!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...