Monday

The Golf Girl Sex Survey. You're Cordially Invited to Participate!

OK, it's not really a Sex Survey per se, it's more like a Gender Survey. Same diff right? Sex Survey just sounds...well ...sexier.

In any case, if you've been reading the golf press lately you know that this is an ultra hot topic. Whether it's the LPGAs marketing strategy or the calendar controversies or anything about Natalie Gulbis. Guys + Girls + Golf = Lots of opinions and comments and buzz.

It's been almost a year since Golf Digest and Golf for Women magazine published the results of their Gender Survey, and personally I think it's a topic worth revisiting, for while that survey did provide a basic overview, I feel it fell short in a number of the more controversial areas. The ones we're talking about now. So, I'm going to incorporate those issues.. and more, and we'll see what we come up with. I hope to have the survey on line by by next week and I encourage you to participate. Between now and then if you have any ideas on gender/sex topics you'd like to see explored, let me know and I'll do my best to get them in.