Wednesday

The Golf Chick gets an Awesome New Abode

You know the Golf Chick. She's been blogging for two years now, and her posts are consistently entertaining and often very informative. She's obviously passionate and serious about golf, but at the same time she's lighthearted and inclusionary, and her enthusiasm for the game is contagious.

Well the thing is, she's moved her blog...the whole kit and kaboodle...to this stylish new address. Be sure to check it out. The masthead is lush and green and the three column format makes for easy reading and navigation. Yeah, I'm jealous. Oh, and BTW, I think she's had some "work done", if you know what I mean. Just check out her before and after pictures. MmmHmmm.

6 comments:

  1. The Golf Chick and Golf Girl's Diary, the best girl's golf blogs on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like the rubber ducky pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to migrate my blog for a while now but I'm afraid it'll be disruptive. Sounds like Golf Chick's doing OK, new site looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heather, FYI - Golf Chick is a much better golfer than Golf Girl.

    Derrich, I heard a rumor that rubber ducky was going to be making guest appearances on the new site. She is awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...