Friday

Tutta Signs With Nike Golf




















Isn't that an adorable nickname? Though I've got to admit, to my American ears it sounds more suited to a diminutive puppy dog than a statuesque blond golf beauty.

Tutta is Suzann Petersen, the gorgeous Norwegian LPGA superstar who's now No. 2 in the world. Despite her memorable collapse at Kraft Nabisco, where she lost to Morgan Pressel, she had a stellar 2007, and most feel she has the best chance to present a challenge to World No. 1 Lorena Ochoa this year. And it seems Suzann will be starting 2008 with a swoosh...a Nike swoosh. She just signed a multi-year contract with Nike Golf. Currently her contract covers clubs, balls, bag, footwear and gloves, however rumor has it she'll eventually be wearing the awesome Nike golf apparel.

In any case I'm looking forward to see what Tutta can do in 2008.

7 comments:

  1. Suzann is a true athlete I hear she's a top notch skier as well as her unquestionable golf sill. I'm looking forward to seeing her play agian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to examine her tutta for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzann Pettersen is far and away a better golfer than Natalie Gulbis. That doesn't even warent discussion, but she's also a hell of a lot better looking yet Gulbis is always presented as the be all and end all of sexy women golfers. I just don't get that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo, deez bitches could neva make it in ma hood. de ho's on da corna's would be spomp'in dey shit fo sho, tru dat mo fucka

    yo anon, don't be dis'in nat. she much mo of a ho den tutta-bitch, yo

    ReplyDelete
  5. .... well said Bode (?????)

    All I know, is that this womans hat makes me hungry for french fries!

    Speedcat

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo speedy-freak - don't be dis'in me, bitch. you be like ma nigga stinkum, always be gett'in in otha foks shit, yo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making last chaos gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of lastchaos gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of lastchaos moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of buy last chaos goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap lastchaos gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...