Monday

Golf Girl Seeks Paula Creamer's Little Pink Dress

This morning one of my readers, the awesome Emerson from Evanston, sent me the photo at left, along with a simple request: Please tell me where I can get this dress!.

She went on to tell me that she was watching the Lorena Ochoa Invitational yesterday with her boyfriend, and "he was... like going crazy for the dress Paula Creamer was wearing"... so she grabbed her camera, aimed it at the TV screen, and snapped the photo of Paula preparing to putt.

"It's a little blurry", she noted, adding that she hoped I'd be able to track it down for her anyway, as she wanted to surprise her boyfriend by wearing it on their FL golf trip in December.

OK.. Em, the thing is, I've found that guys tend to react positively to just about anything Paula Creamer is wearing. She's one of those girls who even when she's wearing something kind of dorky, inspires lust admiration.

But that dress is far from dorky, it's adorable and Adidas Golf is Paula's apparel sponsor, so I'm pretty sure it's a variation of the awesome Adidas ClimaCool Motion Dress. In fact, I think Paula was actually wearing the convertible model, that I wrote about a while back...very cute. So definitely...go for it. Boyfriend will be happy you did.

Oh, and BTW, wasn't the golf great yesterday? I think we can all agree that gracious Guadalajara hostess Lorena Ochoa, pulled off an excellent invitational. The LPGA's biggest stars were there, and some stellar golf ensued.

And now the ladies are off to West Palm Beach and Trump International Golf Club where they'll compete in the ADT Championship; three days of "playoffs" and then a final-day shoot-out... with 8 players who'll start with a fresh scorecard for their chance at the $1 million winner's check. And...I think we're in for another awesome golf weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Patricia... You know I completly in love with Paula but there isn't enough website about her.

    Sorry for my english...

    FG (a french guy who live pauuuuuullllaaaa) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I want one of those dresses too. oops, did I just write that out loud?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a HUGE lover of the golf dress--especially in pink. I own 2 of them, one Nike and one Adidas. Besides being adorable, they are great for hot weather play. Perfect for FL.

    I would caution one thing for Emerson, if she actually wants to play golf in the dress, make sure it has shorts underneath. I almost bought several dresses (including one from Nike) that did not. However, maybe that's what boyfriend had in mind. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Guys tend to react positively to just about anything Paula Creamer is wearing."

    My sweet, dear old uncle Will has followed professional golf for over 50 years. Only recently he started talking about the LPGA. Uncle Will, an 82 year old widower who can sometimes shoot his age, told me a few months ago how much better young women now play golf. He advised me to especially watch carefully the form of Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbis. Must listen to my elders, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so let me get this straight - one of your readers boyfriends wants to wear the same dress that Paula Creamer wore over the weekend. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is called ClimaLite Stretch Pique Dress by Adidas. The color I think is especially made for her, but you can buy it in petunia which is a lighter pink. You can find more pictures of the dress on getteyimages.Just search Paula Creamer. I love Paula! Hence the name of my blog and website. :)
    (Pinkpanthergolfnerd.blogspot.com)
    http://shop.adidasgolf.com/women-apparel-shortsleevepolos-climalitestretchpiquedress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, you have simply got to stop putting these ideas in my head! I just went to the website and got one. I can't wait for Christmas... must have now.

    My hubby can never take his eyes off Paula anyway and I think she's just wonderful. I wonder if hubby will like me in the dress. I'm sure he won't notice anything besides the fact that it's new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, Andrea, Snooty, Becky: we should organize a Paula Pink Dress tournament. Guys: you can be our caddies. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine's not a dress, but she's quite sexy in her shorts. LOL
    www.PatsiHughesfrogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia, if we caddied for the ladies in pink, what would we have to wear? I'm not sticking my legs into pink knickers. Forget that!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...