Monday

Golf Girl Seeks Paula Creamer's Little Pink Dress

This morning one of my readers, the awesome Emerson from Evanston, sent me the photo at left, along with a simple request: Please tell me where I can get this dress!.

She went on to tell me that she was watching the Lorena Ochoa Invitational yesterday with her boyfriend, and "he was... like going crazy for the dress Paula Creamer was wearing"... so she grabbed her camera, aimed it at the TV screen, and snapped the photo of Paula preparing to putt.

"It's a little blurry", she noted, adding that she hoped I'd be able to track it down for her anyway, as she wanted to surprise her boyfriend by wearing it on their FL golf trip in December.

OK.. Em, the thing is, I've found that guys tend to react positively to just about anything Paula Creamer is wearing. She's one of those girls who even when she's wearing something kind of dorky, inspires lust admiration.

But that dress is far from dorky, it's adorable and Adidas Golf is Paula's apparel sponsor, so I'm pretty sure it's a variation of the awesome Adidas ClimaCool Motion Dress. In fact, I think Paula was actually wearing the convertible model, that I wrote about a while back...very cute. So definitely...go for it. Boyfriend will be happy you did.

Oh, and BTW, wasn't the golf great yesterday? I think we can all agree that gracious Guadalajara hostess Lorena Ochoa, pulled off an excellent invitational. The LPGA's biggest stars were there, and some stellar golf ensued.

And now the ladies are off to West Palm Beach and Trump International Golf Club where they'll compete in the ADT Championship; three days of "playoffs" and then a final-day shoot-out... with 8 players who'll start with a fresh scorecard for their chance at the $1 million winner's check. And...I think we're in for another awesome golf weekend.