Wednesday

Best Golf Memory and Favorite Golfer Contest

Just a quick video with a couple of detail on the contests.
Sorry about the background noise - I'm recording from my front porch on my MacBook webcam, not optimum cinematic conditions. Hair & Make-up are pretty substandard too. Let's just blame that on humidity and lighting conditions, OK?




So, to enter the gift basket contest you make a comment on Jason's blog with your best golf memory.

To enter the video contest send me an email with your name and the name of your favorite professional golfer. thegolfgirl@gmail.com

Oh BTW...did you notice my very own fierce PUMA skirt and belt. Emm-Hmm. They're the BEST.

Anyway...See you later. IWYS Day

10 comments:

  1. "He'll do what he does which is..."

    Wear a t-shirt?

    I gotta get a gig like this, damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I hope you get to hook up with Winged Foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have time to email but ErinF & Tiger Woods. :-)

    Obvious, I know. But maybe now the underdog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill from Caddie Golf Apparel likes Nicole Hage LPGA player. She is new to the game and she wears Caddie! Very focused and idealy fashionable on the course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite golfer is T.Woods :) This is not very original but I want to stay true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent you an email with my golfer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiger(of course! you are so tired hearing that from me) and Trevor Immelman because he game me his birdie ball and signed it on my first PGA tournament...

    LPGA...Critie Kerr and Natalie Gulbis.

    Have fun at Wingfoot!! ;)

    And yes, I do love the belt and the skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I the ONLY person in this golf blogosphere not being supplied with PUMA stuff?

    Why am I the red-headed step child??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vin - LI Golfer on the loose7/23/2009 11:33 AM

    I emailed you my choice..hope you get into Winged Foot

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...