Saturday

Ryo Style - Ishikawa Awesomeness at HSBC Champions

.












He's T8 on the leaderboard going into the final round at the HSBC Champions, and that, by any measure, is impressive. ~ But when you consider that the field includes the world's best... and when you remember that Ryo Ishikawa just turned 18 it becomes particularly notable.

However, it's the kid's whimsical fashion sense that is once again winning me over. Yesterday the uber-stylish Yonex golf guy wore pink. In his own inimitable way.

Live coverage of the HSBC Champions final round begins at 10:00PM (ET) on the Golf Channel, and with a Woods-Mickelson duel on the menu the excitement level is going to be way high. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to that... and of course I can't wait to see what Ryo's wearing.

And... PGATour.com is asking, Ryo vs Rory: Who's the most promising? As of this moment it looks like the consensus is that it's Ryo by just a bit.
















Ryo Ishikawa Photographs : Scott Halleran/Getty Images

5 comments:

  1. I love the way Ryo's outfit matches your blog!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit too Pepto-Bismalish for my liking. I can't help thinking of... Nausia*Heartburn*Indigestion*Upset Stomach*Diarrhea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget Shane Lowry, T17 with Rory. He's really old at 22, but he won a Euro Tour Tourney as an amateur earlier this year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink! He rocked the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Japanese.
    Your blog is read always happily.
    I love RYO.
    Is the character also good and who likes RYO!
    RYO has the fashion sense very much.
    His of this year clothes are recorded in following URL.

    http://www.jiji.com/jc/v?p=fashion-ishikawa-ryo_2009

    I have become unskilled sentences because I am not good at English. I'm sorry.
    Please assist in RYO in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...