Thursday

I ♥ Rickie Fowler's Incandescent Awesomeness


My friend Greg is down in Hilton Head this week, taking in the action ... and taking some awesome candid shots... at the Verizon Heritage Classic. Yesterday he sent me this one suggesting it might "brighten my mid-week morning". He was right, it did.

Mr. Fowler's radiant pointsettia golf polo seems to glow in the South Carolina sunshine as the exceptional young PUMA golfer once again demonstrates he's got the chromatic creds to pull off the brightest brights.

His golf game is looking pretty brilliant as well. He finished the first round at -3 which included an eagle on the second hole. There's a lot to like about Rickie Fowler but more than than anything else it's his attitude, which was reflected perfectly in this quote from a recent Golf Magazine cover story. "If you hit a poor shot, big deal! Golf is meant to be fun, even when it's your living."

What's not to ♥ about that?

For more of Greg's Verison Heritage photos, check out facebook.

7 comments:

  1. I agree Rickie is definitely ♥worthy. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...or maybe I should have said ♥able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get the point Ash. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, what's not to like about Rickie, and hey, Sergio had a pretty good showing today too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of hope K.J.Choi didn't play with Rickie Fowler his hot pink polo would have seriously clashed with Rickie's pointsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that he's got the right attitude, but not Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a stud..love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...