Monday

Tuesday Eclectic - A Weekly Collection of Notable Links


Interesting, under-reported golf stories or well-written renderings of the most talked about events.

Innovative or unusual products... provocative people... inviting places. Once a week I'll link you up with my discoveries, here at Tuesday Eclectic.

Show and Tell: The Latest Video from Show me The Golf is fun and entertaining. As always.

Meet Miss Par:
An awesome new site by Christina Ricci, author of the Golf Survival Guides. Miss Par lives the golf lifestyle to a tee.

The Other Brothers: Brent Kelly discovers some brotherly predecessors to the Molinaris.

Sexy Sophie Horn:
She's a gorgeous golf presenter with a 6 handicap, and now she has a sexy new website.

Playing With Ryo:
Japanese Golf Champion Ryo Ishikawa is a doll. I mean literally.

New Game in Town: It's a new way to enjoy golf. Those who like Texas Holdem... among many others... will approve.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want the Ryo doll... I'm assuming one can buy outfits for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video on Miss Par right now about hitting fairway woods higher. This is something I've incorporated into my pre-shot routine and it's working beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely have to try that out, I'm getting tired of being known as the "wormburner queen"

    ReplyDelete
  4. .

    i saw christina ricci's book (which means i also saw her hands) of golf advise for women

    when i spoke earlier about manicures gone wild, well, you women can judge for yourselves if you see the same pictures

    manicured fingernails and golf grips/swings are NOT compatable IMHO

    go see


    anyway be well

    frankD
    ftlauderdaleFLA

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...