Monday

Rickie Fowler is Hot, Justin Bieber is Cool

.










A few week's ago As you probably heard,  Justin Timberlake gave a unique shout-out to Rickie Fowler at his Shriners Hospitals for Children Open when he declared "Rickie Fowler is like -- I don't know, I think he's cooler than Justin Bieber." 

Well we beg to differ... somewhat... with that assessment.  As far as we're concerned Justin Bieber can keep "cool".  After all he won four awards at last night's AMAs including "Artist of the Year".

Rickie Fowler, on the other hand, is "hot".   With six top-10 finishes in 27 starts he's a leading contender for the PGA Tour's Rookie of the Year honors.  He's also universally regarded as one of the most charismatic players to come along in years decades. 

As if further proof was needed,  yesterday on the chilly fairways of Richter Park we warmed up with "Hot Rickie Fowler" and despite the extreme iciness had one of our best rounds of the season.

OK... as you probably surmised. "Hot Rickie Fowler" is a drink... a perfect one for a cold day on the golf course... show you how to make one in a video later today.  In the meantime, here's an awesome little clip that may appeal to fans of both the golf star and the pop star.

8 comments:

  1. GG - you have GOT to stop drooling over the high school kids - geez ! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bieber won the awards and he is certainly popular right now. I suggest you listen to a voice you will be hearing for many decades. Renee Olstead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both young men are cute and talented ... hot and cool I might add. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 12 year old love Justin Bieber and I have no doubt Rickie Fowler would be her favorite player, however, try as I may, I can't get her to watch golf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My apologies... we got involved with Thanksgiving stuff and didn't get a chance to make our video... we'll have it for you tomorrow though. (*:*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin Bieber is not cool. So glad my young daughters are not into him. And the AMAs are just like school politics - popularity not skill/ability. Now, Ricky Fowler is hot as in amazing golfer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. blogwalking here and visiting.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...