Thursday

Patience, Desire and Discipline

...according to golf instructor Casey Eberting, if one possesses these three qualities, one can become a much better golfer. OK... Desire. I have that. It's the Patience and Discipline I'm not so sure about.

Mr. Eberting has a thing for Ben Hogan and an keen eye for swing faults. I think he'd be a great instructor for me, but he's about 2000 miles away, in TX, so it's probably not going to work out. Oh, BTW he also warns that golf instruction can kill one's swing. Like I need anything to kill my swing.

Anyway, I have a lesson at Stony Hill after work today, with a new instructor. We'll see what happens. I'm hoping to improve my swing...and maybe find some Patience and Discipline along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets us know what you think...