Tuesday

A Walk on the Beach with Camilo

The beach in question being Pebble and the Camilo...Villegas.

Sexy, Sizzling and Single. That's how People Magazine classifies Camilo Villegas... He's one of their "Hottest Bachelors of 2006", and from what I hear he's just as nice and as sweet as can be too. So I can hardly imagine anything that would be more...fun... exciting...dreamy...than being Camilo's Caddie at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-AM. I don't know what made me think I was up to that task, but as soon as I saw the contest (while purusing Men's Health for sex fitness tips) I entered it. I mean, what an AWESOME Prize that would be! Sadly, in my case, it was not to be. I got only four out of nine required questions right and was quickly eliminated. I suppose I wouldn't have served Camilo well with my spotty knowledge of golf rules. It was fun though...the contest...and beautifully produced, so definitely give it a try. As for me, I'll just have to go on dreaming.









They call Camilo "Spider Man" for obvious reasons.

4 comments:

  1. Camilo looks very gay. not that there's anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one wrong damn it. Pebble Beach would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want to be Camilo's caddie? I do not think Nick'd like the idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Nick would hate the idea...then he went and entered the contest himself. Got all the answers right too! The B@#%4&*!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...