Thursday

Presenting Golf Girl TV!

The first episode. An overview of what's to come on Golf Girl TV.


OK, this is huge! Getting this first episode made, and up on the Internet (all by myself, I might add) was an undertaking. Because there's definitely a learning curve associated with each. step. of the process. And if you've seen me play golf you already know I'm not good at learning curves. But here it is.

That said, it's far from perfect; it's only an intro really... and it's almost 5 minutes long. From now on I want to try for under 3. And, I've got to stop reading the teleprompter. Damn. I've definitely got to work on lighting and sound and other production qualities...upgrade my equipment a bit a lot...but that'll happen...and I've got I've so many great ideas for future episodes!

There are still a number of issues I need to resolve with hosting, etc. I'll let you know as I resolve those, but now that I've gotten the initial (annoying) learning curve out of they way, the show is just going to get better and better. Currently Itll be here, and on GolfGirltv.com as well as on Bliptv, which is a great place to host videos (thanks Joe C).

And there'll be a new episode every week. Uh-oh...I better get started on next week's show!

24 comments:

  1. Great show!!! Let me know if you ever get those lucky golf pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth waiting for yod did a fine job with the editing. and the good thing is it gets easier the more you do it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next episode I think we need to see a tap-twins putting contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo, GG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi pat,
    wonderful job.
    can't wait till next
    week.
    eddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat,

    Good job with the first episode.

    Look forward to future episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking very good on the first episode. I expect we'll be seeing you on golf-babes very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool show, now I'll be looking forward to it every week. What day will you be posting it from now on?

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great topic for one of your next show would be fall golf in New England. If you get a chance come up to VT one of the next weekends and your viewers won't be dissapointed. We've got some beautiful courses and the colors are spectacular. Anyway, I loved the first episode and lookforward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need a podcast about how to dress in a way that's sexy, but acceptable. You seem like you might be able to handle that very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great vid, Pat. Let me know if you need a guest appearance, though I'm not sure a curmudgeon like me belongs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to help, luv. Hey, maybe a little road trip to my club might provide the perfect autumn in New England backdrop for a GGTV post. (hint, hint). :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You broke par GG ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you did it! you are an inspiration to golfers everywhere - i like the quirky angle - it translated from your blog to tv seemlessly... congrats

    you go golf girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good start GG,
    Another great idea would be to come to North Carolina for a fall golf round. Its just now getting down below 90 degrees :) Can't wait to see the next episode.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Patricia, that was great, especially for a first go.
    How do you get time to play golf?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many, many, many Thanks to everyone! The encouragement goes a loooooong way. I definitely want to travel for future episodes of GGTV so ...Stonington, VT, NC and beyond are all possibilities. I hope to post each Wednesday. Lately the weather's been so good here that I've been playing almost daily...and Nick get's real mad when I try to film while we're playing d:o( So I'm filming and editing every night! It's tiring but fun. We'll see what this week brings. Thanks again for watching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey pat,
    way to go on really having the 10ft. pole.
    cant wait to see more!!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a past-her-prime woman trying to hold on to the long-past glory days...

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was fun, flirty and fashionable,
    I think your bringing Sexy back too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done Golf Girl!

    So much more fun that just reading a blog.

    I look forward to future episodes.

    All chix all the time!
    Golfgal

    ReplyDelete
  23. A big congrats for this from your pals in Dubai!

    Jim & Em
    AKA GO! Smell the flowers

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...