Monday

Golf Girls and Their High Standards

I visit Waggle Room very regularly. Often several times a day, in fact.

The prolific and perceptive posts of Mr. Mulligan Stu, keep me up-to-date on all the major happenings in golf, as well as many of the more obscure, anecdotal stories. Additionally, though I'm not fond of statistics, this writer knows how to analyse and present them in interesting, thought provoking ways. He did so yesterday with this post on The LPGA Tour's eligibility requirements for Hall of Fame membership.

My recent post on Hall of Fame golfer Pak Se-ri, generated quite a passionate response, and I've got to admit that I really wasn't very familiar with the LPGA requirements. Seeing them put into perspective in Waggle Room gives additional insight into the reactions of my readers.

Blog on Mr. Mulligan Stu!

4 comments:

  1. The women's standards for Hall of Fame qualification seem much more objective then the men's yet objectivity has alway been a characteristic more associated with males than females. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the contrary Women are generally risk adverse and tend to like to assess things with statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. true dat my nigga - bitches like to count be'fo day mount - yo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never one to rest on her laurels Se-ri is going for a grand slam now. She is truly amazing. It's often overlooked because Annika was always there.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...