Thursday

18th Couture - Remarkable Golf Apparel











No doubt about it, ladies golf attire has come a long way in the past few years. Boxy shorts, boy's polos, long baggy skirts... it's hard to believe they were once the uniform of women golfers; both pro and recreational.

Nowadays though, more and more women are saying "no way" to that look. And, lucky for us, a number of ambitious Golf Gals are actually taking matters into their own hands and creating some really amazing apparel lines. One that I just LOVE, is 18th couture. It's new. In fact it's set to debut at the upcoming 2008 PGA Merchandise Show. But you can get a sneak peek at the line by visiting their elegant website.

The concept behind this line is unique. It's all about flexibility and the easy transition from office attire to golf attire. Oh, and their signature piece is an awesome little belted bag for all your golfing essentials; tees, balls, scorecards and of course, lipstick.

Yes, I have a feeling I'll be writing more about 18th couture in the future.

10 comments:

  1. Outstanding Look! Very professional...this look will fit very well in the Business Golf arena...Thanks of the lead on this site. I will forward it out to the many women business owners I have in the Business Golf Country Club.
    PS: Check out my new site I will be launching after the first of the year. http://innovativebusinessgolf.com Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Golf Girl... Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and watching Golf Girl TV in 2008.

    Will you be coming down to the PGA show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping. If the planets are properly aligned, I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic concept and something I am sure that my wife will be very interested in!

    saturdaygolfer.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good but it seems to only work for "the slim set". as usual the fatties have been left out in the cold, they will have the same frumpy choices that they have had for the past 50 years or so- or else they will end up looking like that fat asian chick whose belly always seems to be exposed.

    maybe mr. golf biz can come up with outstanding professional clothing for fatties- they could model them at his biz golf country club (whatever the *%@# that is)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt most of the ladies like it... ;)

    golfer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo i be fo anyting dat make bitches look'in like ho's, yo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This line is absolutely beautiful! I love these clothes... Being able to play golf in them as well is a huge PLUS! I have been playing golf for a while now and have always sought outfits that I could where to any meeting and then sneak away for a round of golf. I have just had my prayers answered! I can't wait to get my wardrobe! Thank you 18th Couture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golf Girl,
    Great looking out and sharing info on this new line. I have been golfing for years and struggled with a look for the golf course that fit the upscale look I wear corporately.

    Hope the line will be available in the Dallas, Tx area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be Present is a yoga clothing line that Ilove to play golf in. I have them in my yoga studio/ Have you seen the new matching golf glove and hator visors? They are so cute. It is called Glove it. . I also have them in my store You can see them on my web site, www.aledoyoga.com. I am looking for cute shirts for golf that do not cost an arem and a leg.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...