Friday

Top Left Golf, The Blog

Remember about a month ago I posted about Top Left Golf...the awesome new golf magazine I'll be writing a regular column for? OK, not only do these guys put out a unique and amazing magazine, they're now blogging as well ...and you can be sure they'll be finding some cool and unusual golf stories. Beer and style stories too. AND don't be surprised to find me doing an occasional guest post there. After all, I'm a bit of a beer aficionado myself.

So, check out the new blog...and be sure to look for my "Cut Shot Chronicles" in Top Left Magazine.

9 comments:

  1. Cut shot chronicals. Great name for your column, should be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from seattle and I saw there last issue. Pretty cool. I'm excited to see your column in there. cut shot chronicles, that's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Patricia, I want to see some good beer writing from you then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little off topic but I'd like to know what you feel is the best style of golf clothes for a heavy girl to wear? It's easy for slim girls to look good but I'm a size 18. Any suggestions? It's not a topic that's covered much. Thanx. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jennifer

    i knew you were a fattie! i could tell because many of your posts are so angry and you are very easy to rattle.

    my advice is to wear a toga on top and sweatpants on bottom to cover your cankles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speak for yourself Mr. Anon, some of us guys like big, beautiful women. I for one would like to see a girl like Jennifer in some of the great Lija styles like Christina Kim wears.

    Go for it Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got to be kidding. ms. kim often looks like an out of control cannonball rolling around the deck - watch out marco-dude it is rolling your way

    ReplyDelete
  9. yo anon!
    y u b hatin nigga?!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...