Thursday

Great Golf and Splendid Shopping














What could be better than that? Well add a room with an amazing view, and you've got the formulas for a great vacation. This is the view from our room at the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club. I took the photo at breakfast yesterday. Then we walked across the street and played golf on the club's historical course.I did lots of filming during our round (much to Nick's dismay) and I'll be putting together a GGTV special soon.

Later we had dinner in the old town of Naples and I did a bit of shopping. Nick got this shot of me at one of my favorite places to get beautifully detailed golf clothes as well as fun, flirty dresses. Lily Pulitzer of course. Yes, I do love pink.

8 comments:

  1. Now that's an interesting picture of you on your evening shopping spree. Looks like you're having to drag a huge bag of goodies down the sidewalk to the car. (did you get all of our addresses to send us something ?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. In London, it's cold and rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lily too! The dresses are really adorable. I hope to see your modeling one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to the beach and see if you can see some dolphins. naples, FL is the only place I've ever seen dolphins in the wild. That picture of me in the red top? It's me finishing the Naples 1/2 marathon in 2002.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Careful with the pink and green and yellow GG you don't want to look like an Easter Egg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah yes, Naples is awesome! I'm so due for a Florida trip...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also recommend manatee park, just go up the highway, and take a right. it will only take you a little over an hour for the whole trip (if you're staying in Naples)
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34230-d109224-Reviews-Manatee_Park-Fort_Myers_Florida.html
    http://www.leeparks.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making gw gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of GuildWars Gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of Guild Wars Gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of GuildWars moneyhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap gw gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...