Tuesday

Election Day Golf




















Golf on Election Day is a tradition for some.

There are tournaments at country clubs and courses, and then there are friendly foursomes taking advantage of a day when work can, in a sense, be put on hold. And that's fine. Just don't forget to leave yourself time to vote, though. That's the whole point of the day. And, keep in mind there might be a wait...and that's OK too. Golf will wait.

It may well be a very close election. It's almost certainly going to be a busy, crazy, well-attended election. Every vote counts. So do it.

Then go out and enjoy your golf!

4 comments:

  1. Been there, done that...only 1/2 hour wait too. Now I can go play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do I have this picture of my head of Patricia standing in the voting line swinging a driver ? :-)

    a little over 90 minutes in line here - then back to work. Rather be teeing it up with Lisa !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to stop by and tell you THANK YOU! for the tip about the "Thumb Caddy". I ordered a set, had the club pro (who was fascinated by them) put them on my three most used woods... and I haven't shot over 100 since.

    I'm now convinced the position of my clubface was my biggest problem, which you helped me solve.

    Okay, I'm off to vote now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making last chaos gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of lastchaos gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of lastchaos moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of buy last chaos goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap lastchaos gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...