Tuesday

A Note From Spain with Flowers for Golf Course

Last week I posted a picture of a Titleist golf ball I marked with a little flower.

Then over the weekend, in that neighborhood called Twitterville, where the population of golfers is growing incrementally, along comes a DM from a friend in Spain, the awesome Ovidiov, who writes for Fuera des Limites. It had a link to an extremely cute golf product that almost seemed to be made for my flowery golf ball; Ladies Garden Variety Tees. They're golf tees shaped like little flowers and they're adorable.






Well, I think they're adorable. Not everyone does. The site they appeared on, always engaging GolfBlogger.com actually designated them one of his ridiculous items of the week.

But that's OK, I can live with ridiculous...as long as they're laughning about my golf tees not my golf game.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, but I as soon as I saw them, I just ask my selg What are the golf girl´s tees in that blog?

    They are made for, you no doubt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a girl's allowed to have some fun on the course. Tee up with all the Flower Power you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband came back from Phoenix with tees in the shape of cactus. They were cute but I like your flower tees even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Patricia. Let's get serious now! If you want to be considered a dedicated golfer, who is trying to improve her game, you can't...ever..use flower golf tees. You need to think of the aerodynamics of the tee and use friction-less tees to give you added distance. Just kidding! Enjoy the "flower power", they are, definately, you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Vin. While they're perfectly fine to have as a little golf souvenir, please Patricia, don't ever actually tee them up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyone remember golf tease? they were in the shape of naked womens bodies. they were around in the sixties and seventies, probably to un PC for this day and age

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you can be a very serious golfer and have fun once in a while.

    Me, I have an eight-ball ball I use when I have put someone away in a weekend Nassau or the like. For the record, this is always one of my friends, and when they beat ME I get given the business too. It's part of the fun.

    Isn't Miguel Angel Jiminez who marches up the 18th smoking a victory cigar?

    ReplyDelete
  8. India Golf is your complete guide to golf in India.

    We have a complete list of Indian golf courses, articles on the best courses and profiles of

    India's top players.Golf holidays in Costa del

    Sol
    From the Presidency Golf Club in Mumbai and the 130 year old Bangalore Golf Club in West

    India,to the Royal Calcutta Golf Club and Delhi Golf Club in the north, there's a place to play

    in every major Indian city.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...