Thursday

Enroute Early to the US Women's Open






I'm on my way to Bethlemem PA. It's a two and a half hour drive, so I'm up somewhat earlier than normal. And I'm not a morning person so I'm not exactly in high spirits right now. But give me time, and tons of coffee, and I'll be just fine.

I'll be spending the day at the US Women's Open taking in the sights and sounds of what's looking to be an awesome tournament.

I'll also be on the radio later today...yes I can multi-task...with Alan Martin a.k.a. @GolfGuy7, who has developed a unique teaching method for golfers. We'll be talking about that, and also touching on some other subjects of interest to recreational golfers. So check out the show at noon ET on Global Talk Radio.

More to come later. When I'm officially awake.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Check out mine at:

    www.diaryofamainiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...