Saturday

Lexus Is More... at the 2009 US Women's Open


















The be-dimpled LS 460 golf ball car occupies a proud place in the Lexus tent at the US Women's Open. For me, seeing the sleek, texturized sedan there was like meeting up with an old friend, as I first encountered the golf ball-inspired vehicle almost a month ago at Bethpage Black.

The whimsical one-off is certainly the most unusual of the Lexus automobiles on display - and in use by players - at this major event.

Cat and I thought it was cute enough to pose with, but we've opted for the new IS C convertible as the official car of our dreams. Meanwhile many of the players are falling in love with the Lexus cars they were given for the week. And who can blame them?

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but I think the golf ball car would be better for your brand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so good to see you and meet your sister on Friday. You were so right the kids DID have a fantastic time. I just emailed you the pic of them with the golf ball car. They're asking their Dad to buy it for them. LOL. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking girls, make the car look glamorous!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...