Thursday

Lady Golfers Politely Defer to Gentlemen Golfers

.


Yeah, right.

OK. It's not like the girls are rude or anything but they're not exactly deferential either.

This clip, from the always entertaining Heather Jones, presents in amusing detail, a classic Mars/Venus golf course encounter.

It'll definitely look familiar to just about any woman who plays golf with other women on a regular basis. However, I'm not sure if any men will own up to seeing themselves in it. In any case, it's lots of fun to watch.

For the full story behind this clip... and for more of Heather's unique humor... visit her awesome golf blog Real Women Golf.

4 comments:

  1. I play fairly often (twice a week with my foursome in summer) but I can honestly say we've never seen (much less played through) a foursome of seemingly competitive women golfers. I think those guys were just a little shocked and awed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the distinct impression that you ladies discuss and/or joke about the male anatomy much more frequently than we men discuss the female counterpart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls were much too nice, IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ed they were just shocked to see attractive women with game.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...