Friday

A Saturday Signing at Awesome Elm Street Books


I'm going to be in the charming Southwestern CT town of New Canaan tomorrow, for a book signing event at Elm Street Books.

New Canaan is a great place to spend a Saturday. It's a town with lots of history, many unique and eclectic shops a wide array of dining options. Elm Street Books is the quintessential community bookstore. It's warm and welcoming and clearly presided over with care. It's a place to find all the best sellers and discover titles and authors you may never have heard of.

So if you're in the area, why not stop by. I'll be there from noon to 2:30 and we'll be serving my signature "Country Club Cupcakes" and "Sweet Arnie" cocktails while supplies last. Hope to see you there.

Elm Street Books
- 35 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT 06840

5 comments:

  1. You'll let me know if you have a signing in Southwest Ohio, right (like that's ever going to happen)? I've got a few pages left in your most enjoyable book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could be there!! I grew up in New Canaan ~ it's my hometown! :-)

    Hope you sign loads and loads of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take some pics ... especially of the cupcakes and cocktails. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm trusting you to take pictures (unlike me, who forgets). How exciting! How did I not know about this? Oh, that's right. I've been MIA a lot lately...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I'm with Diane, if the book tour ever takes you to Ohio be sure to let us know.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...