Thursday

An Orgy Of Pink Azaleas & The Golf Refugees Design Challenge









































I've been challenged... by socially-conscious golf design vanguards, Golf Refugees  ... to design a limited edition women's golf shirt for the 2015 Masters.  And although in most people's minds, green is the undisputed color of the Masters, I've decided to think pink.

So, I'm taking my inspiration from that iconic flowering shrub so omnipresent at Augusta National: The Azalea... and more specifically, the strong pink varieties of said shrub.

An Orgy of Pink Azaleas; that's what came to my mind when the idea of a special Masters golf shirt was presented by Golf Refugees.  You see, they themselves have designed a distinctively styled Masters shirt they call Sun-Kissed-Green; it's an organic polo, featuring a bold vertical stripe of multiple shades of green.

I'm working on my design and should have it ready by sometime next week. At that point I'll present it for our competition... and we'll call on our social media communities to vote for a winner.

I must say, I'm looking forward to this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how fabulous! Will these only be available for purchase at the Masters? Because I seriouslly NEED one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...