Monday

Past Peak? For Foliage Maybe, But Not For Golf!

Yes, the trees are nearly bare and the breezes can be brutal, but we're not ready to pack up our clubs yet. No way! We played two rounds on Saturday at Vail's Grove, another friendy neighborhood 9 hole just minutes from our house. Old fashioned and friendly, Vail's Grove opened in 1929, so there's some history in the homey little clubhouse, and on Saturday there was a welcome fire blazing in the stone fireplace. The course is hilly and the greens undulating. Personally, I like hilly and undulating - hate flat - so this suits me fine. Amazingly, I didn't lose my ball once. That must mean I'm hitting better, though sadly, it wasn't reflected in my score. My putts just weren't happening. Had lot's of fun though AND I wore a great new golf shirt from GirlsGreen that I'm gonna post about later today. As I always say, you can't go wrong with the right clothes, and that's especially true when it comes to golf clothes.

5 comments:

  1. the link you used didnt work is was http:///

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,

    i just looked up golf course weather at weather.com


    http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/06811?x=62&from=golf_welcome&y=5


    according to it thursday and friday are awesome golf days this week!

    weather.com is into golf they have a game with golf 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here:


    http://www.weather.com/activities/recreation/golf/?from=secondarynav

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jord, thanks for the tip on the broken link...I fixed it. I'm gonna check out that golf game. Oh and how can I get out of work on Thursday or Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.... tell the boss that you think he's hott lol, he'll give ya the day off, you only need one day!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...