Friday

A Golf Phone - How Cool is That?

Really uber cool if you ask me! It's from Nokia, of course. I say "of course" because, to my mind Nokia consistantly comes out with the most innovative, interesting phones and devices. Anyway, this phone, the N93 Golf Edition, is not only a beautifully designed state of the art mobile phone. It's also a flaming, cutting edge digital camcorder AND it's loaded with Pro Session Golf software that allows you to capture your golf swing using a golf specific video capture mode. The captured swing can then be compared with others using a split screen, played back frame by frame and aanalyzed with easy to use drawing tools. And this all takes place in a compact little hand-held. It kind of blows my mind. But here's the bad part: It's not available in the US. The N93 is, sort of, but not the golf edition. Probably won't be for at least a year. If then. So for now I'll probably have to stick with my elegant little 7380. And it looks like I won't be turning my bogeys into birdies anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - good catch on the high-tech gizmos - hopefully Motorola can adapt their new KRZR phone with the golf software and beat Nokia to the U.S. market!
    That Nokia phone IS jammed to the neck with cool features, though...hate to admit it...

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...