How About ...Naughty AND Nice?

I definitely think it's possible!

As long as the naughty isn't too naughty and the nice isn't too nice - it's all good. That's how I see it anyway. So I'm expecting lot's of good stuff under the tree. And I sincerely hope you, my readers, have been naughty and nice enough to warrant same. In any case, I want to Thank you SO MUCH for reading and commenting and emailing! This blog is only three months old but already I feel like it's a part of my identity. A good part. Like golf.

Just so you know, I won't be posting for a couple of days due to my schedule, which is as follows:

Tomorrow = office party

Saturday = recovering from office party + last minute shopping

Sunday = preparing for my own Christmas party + attending someone else's Christmas Eve party

Monday = Christmas, and I'm having everyone over for drinking and debauchery.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll fit a round of golf in somewhere. But, I'll definitely be back to blogging on Tuesday. Not too much worse for the wear, I hope. In the meantime, Warmest, warmest Wishes !

PS. I really don't think I'll be getting the LV Golf Bag. I haven't been that naughty. Damn. Well there's always next year.