Thursday

How About ...Naughty AND Nice?

















I definitely think it's possible!

As long as the naughty isn't too naughty and the nice isn't too nice - it's all good. That's how I see it anyway. So I'm expecting lot's of good stuff under the tree. And I sincerely hope you, my readers, have been naughty and nice enough to warrant same. In any case, I want to Thank you SO MUCH for reading and commenting and emailing! This blog is only three months old but already I feel like it's a part of my identity. A good part. Like golf.

Just so you know, I won't be posting for a couple of days due to my schedule, which is as follows:

Tomorrow = office party

Saturday = recovering from office party + last minute shopping

Sunday = preparing for my own Christmas party + attending someone else's Christmas Eve party

Monday = Christmas, and I'm having everyone over for drinking and debauchery.


And maybe, just maybe, I'll fit a round of golf in somewhere. But, I'll definitely be back to blogging on Tuesday. Not too much worse for the wear, I hope. In the meantime, Warmest, warmest Wishes !


PS. I really don't think I'll be getting the LV Golf Bag. I haven't been that naughty. Damn. Well there's always next year.

12 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous Patricia! Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pat,
    merry christmas to you an family.
    eddie
    ps ,take lots of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. A $9300 golf bag...can't take that on the course, it will get dirty.

    Great pic...naughty is Ok sometimes ;)

    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Patricia! May you get everything you wish for...and judging from that bag you definitely wish big. Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick is one lucky man ;-)!!!

    Merry X-mas to the both of you!!

    Winks. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're going to have to be very, very naughty to get the Louis Vuiton Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat,

    LV golf bag is just ostentatious...

    Prada has some nicer and more understated ones...

    Given the choice, I'd buy a Prada golf bag.

    Have a merry xMas....All the best to you and your caddie...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Patricia!

    Ol' (St.) Nick is one LUCKY dude since he gets to unwrap THAT gift on a regular basis!!!

    Just got MY Christmas present to myself when my new $29.99 NeverCompromise Voodoo 2-ball blade putter from Golf Galaxy got here via UPS!!!

    It's a $150 putter that Golf Galaxy put on special last weekend in both heel and center shafted models for $29.99 - I went for the center shafted, since I don't already have one of those...(there's those double entendre opportunities again...ain't golf GRAND???)

    Gonna put a Sinclair "artan" design on it with a TartanGolfGrips.com grip, similar to the "Hanni-grip", but in RED!

    Here's the link to the center shafted: http://www.golfgalaxy.com/galaxy/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=5080&pf_id=PAPMICCFKMNMFIAL and the heel-shafted is: http://www.golfgalaxy.com/galaxy/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=5080&pf_id=IGMOBPLPBDAKJHAM

    Keep your eyes on GolfGalaxy.com - they just got acquired by Edwin Watts, and there might be some BLOWOUT sales from them, both in the offseason, and going into next year's golf season, too...

    Merry Christmas Patricia (and Cathleen (The "Tap-In Twins")), Nick, Jordy and the rest of the Hannigan clan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hoping to get my own Patricia under the tree this year...
    All the best for Christmas and a prosperous 2007

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again... so much... for reading and such nice comments. Have lots of fun over Christmas weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very angry at you guys you seem to forget about the french maid costume i mean is this good enough??????

    : -D

    pat you look amazing in that little red dress

    i love louie baby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jordy,

    Don't hold your breathe, we are still here waiting patiently for the French Maid photos...

    One small deed for Pat, one giant step for MANkind...

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...