Tuesday

Are the Holidays Really Over?

As always the several weeks between Thanksgiving and the New Year seemed to go by in a flash...but go on forever. You know what I mean? I just spent today getting reacclimated to real life. It seems strange. Lots of work and no big parties on the horizon. What's that all about?

But, it's OK. I'm really excited about my resolutions and the new golf season. Everything is on sale in January so I'm looking forward to some quality shopping experiences, too (cutting back on shopping was NOT one of my resolutions, obvs) and here in CT, amazingly, the weather is still golf-able and there are still courses open. So 2007 is looking pretty good so far.

Anyway, we had a phenomenal time at Foxwoods ringing the year in. I took lots of crazy photos that are still in my camera. The one above was sent to me by a fellow reveler who obviously has much less on her plate than I do. I'll get mine up by tomorrow though. I'll also be posting some really fascinating compelling fun golf pieces in the coming weeks. So I hope you're ready for 2007, I know I am.

9 comments:

  1. YOWZA, Pat -

    You look, um, COMPELLING in that shot...

    I cannot wait to see the OTHER comments that are no doubt forthcoming...

    Lucky, lucky Nick.....

    I know what you're talking about...from Halloween to New Years it's like WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, and now....nothing....

    But at least we've got the PGA Tour kicking off on Thursday to give us something to ponder...

    Amongst other things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot looking for a 39 years old....Nicely done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 39 is a great age to be...I think I'll stay there for a few years...or maybe a few decades. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know patricia, she's not 39, she's 35 and a very hot 35 at that, if i must say so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, can we not talk about age, because that's a subject I'm very sensitive about. Now, please excuse me, I'm off to the plastic surgeon for some botox and liposuction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia you're too funny. I just had botox for the first time last week. It hurt like hell but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nick should be wearing that hat. You should be in a tiara my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat,

    That's Hot!!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn Patricia what abt the French Maid photos???

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...