Thursday

Vintage Louis Vuitton Golf Bag - Up for Bid

If you read this blog regularly (as I suggest you do) you know I've been lusting for the Louis Vuitton golf bag for...like...ever. The only slight problem, is the price. At $9,300, I can't seem to strong-arm conive seduce get anyone to buy it for me. My powers of persuasion aren't what they used to be, obvs.

Well my ship may have finally come in, because this morning I received a tip that there was, in fact a Louis Vuitton Bag... a beautiful vintage one, with minimal wear... up for auction on Ebay!

As of this moment there are 8 hours and 43 minutes left and the high bid is $308.33. So I'm gonna sit tight for a while and see how the bidding goes, then I'll swoop in at the end with my winning offer. Of course Nick's trying to discourage me. He says it'll go way up into the thousands and I'll inevitably be outbid, but I'm hopeful. After all, who's gonna want an old beat up golf bag with rusty islets and worn leather. And it's missing the detachable hood. And you've got to tack on $76.00 for shipping. I would highly discourage anyone from participating in this auction. OK? Don't even think about it. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. It's up to $445 patricia. sorry, I think nick' right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diamond encrusted bag suits you way better GolfGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI ---there's another Louis bag. I think it just came on. It looks like almost the same period. And it has the detachable hood. But the bid isnt over for two days and it's already over $500. only two bids yet too.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Louis-Vuitton-Golf-Bag_W0QQitemZ230096850501QQihZ013QQcategoryZ14105QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful with ebay. Especially when it's such a major item. Lot's of potential for disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, having bought and sold a few items in my day, be careful...lots of fraudulent items out there. Not that this is one of them, but it is an e-bay problem.

    And yes, $445 already...wait until a few minutes are left to bid and watch the price shoot sky high...be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there that much demand for them? I can bring some fake ones in from China for the $445 that's currently being offered ;-). . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. One hour left, it's up to $510. I have a feeling your right John the price will shoot up in the last couple of minutes...Well, I still have hope, I'm not quite at my limit...close though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it's over, Did you win?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright, you've gotta cough it up...

    Exactly WHY is this bag such an object of desire for you???

    Personally, I don't get it, but I'm just a guy...I'd be more ooey-gooey over a top of the line Belding, or Sun Mountain, or Ogio or something...something sleek, athletic looking with lots of pockets and comfy...

    Whassup with this little beauty???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs. SortaGolf has a Louis bag and loves it. Hope you get yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just posted a LV bag on ebay if your intrested, used once or twice, new. Item number: 180209318317

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had a quick question. i have one of these golf bags, and i need to know how to tell if its fake or real... can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...