Monday

Happy News from the Bright Golf Company

Last week I posted about the uber-adorable Japanese golf accessory line, Como!Come! and got tons of emails from readers here in the US who instantly fell in love with the colorful creations ... and wanted to get some...STAT! Well, happily I also got an email from The Bright Golf Company. They're the UK golf distributor who carries the Como! line. Their on-line shop is great too. I mentioned them in my post but thought they were UK/Europe only. Well, it turns out they DO in fact ship to the US...and all over the world... at very reasonable expense. So head over to their site for your fix of color and cuteness. You can be sure it won't be long before you see me with mine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the look of those covers!! Gotta have some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice colours but nothing for me and my golfclubs. Maybe for my readers.

    I have linked to your blog from mine, so I guess you now will get readers from Sweden.

    I have also written a post on my blog about ComoCome-products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my cherry blossom putter cover from bright golf and love it! Thanks for letting me know about them golfgirl.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...