Monday

Golf Girl of the Week - Nikki Garrett

I haven't featured a Golf Girl of the Week in a while...not for lack of Golf Girls... au contraire, there are SO many, but there's been lots going on, and I can only manage one post a day due to my income generating full time job.

But, I couldn't resist Nicole Maree Garrett for this week's Golf Girl... and the post practically wrote itself. You see, over the weekend this smoking hot Aussie rocketed to the top of the Ladies European Tour money list by winning the Tenerife Ladies Open. 2006 Rookie of the year on the Ladies European Tour, Nikki Garrett obviously has talent and skill to match her way above par physical attributes. Those attributes are on display in THAT calendar...the one that got so much buzz earlier this year.

Nikki also has numerous fans among golf bloggers. My friends at Golf Babes have featured Nikki on a number of occasions and whether she's glamed up for a calendar shoot or in one of her cute golf outfits or just chilling in jeans she always looks great.

I just want to know where she got that lavender sweater.

12 comments:

  1. Now I can't believe you did not comment on Nikki's shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she golf in that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see her take a backswing in that get-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They glammed her up pretty good.

    Can't wait for Sophie Sandolo to be featured on golf girl of the week.

    Aren't women just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a SWEATER in there??? I musta overlooked that...

    Thanks for the eyestrain, Patricia - I'll send you the bill for my eye exam...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes ARE adorable and the rolled down sock are a cute touch too.

    The implication seems to be that she does golf in that. And I know for a fact she has a great back swing.

    The funny thing is how cute and simple she looks in her jeans and golfwear shots and how glam she is in that calendar photo.

    No question, Nikki is easy on the eyes. And, I'm hoping Sophie wins something soon ... can't wait to feature her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, Patricia, I hope, that you have remarked the new lady on top of the money list since the swiss event: Betty Hauert from germany. She also played a 62 (!) in Italy. Not such pretty like Nikki perhaps, but a very cute young lady. Greetz, Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I now have a new favorite female golf player!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole Garrett is a true beauty in real life, but this picture is distorted and shows a lifeless doll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I have to say is... WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...