Tuesday

Murphy's Golf Girl

It always happens to me. All the stuff I really want to do, inevitably lands on the same few little squares of my calendar.

This month it's the Traveler's Championship AND the CVS Charity Classic, both of which I was looking forward to, and both taking place within a couple of hours drive from my house. Well of course they're going to fall on the same weekend - that was to be expected, but on top of that, it happens to be a weekend when I'll be many thousands of miles away, so I'll miss both, effectively taking my Murphy's Law tendancies to new heights.

Nick just tried to console me by informing me that Phil Mickelson had withdrawn from the Travler's. Um...Nick...I don't even like Lefty, I like Vijay, remember. Oh, never mind. I've got to go out and get Ralph Lauren golf gifts for half the population of Paris.

6 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing all about the trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't be sad that you're going to freakin' PARIS! :)

    Have a great trip - I'm jealous and will live vicariously through your posts about it.

    I'm in for a treat myself at some beautiful resorts in Idaho, so I really can't complain, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like i'll have to go to Paris when you're there so i get some of the Ralph Lauren goodies. Fortunately it's a short trip for me from Cologne. :) Have fun in Paris, and don't be too sad about the missed tournaments - Paris will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That RL stuff isn't cheap. The model reminds me of Lacey Underall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why give the frogs anything nice - they are a bunch of taliban loving traitors!

    my advice is to invite them out for a nice afternoon of golf and then kick their depilous asses

    ReplyDelete
  6. why kraig kahn?

    why kraig kahn?
    why? why? why?
    he can’t connect with anyone
    he ain’t the guy

    tgc now in uberspace
    big tim gave you the nod
    time to find them that keep the pace
    time to tell him he’s out of place

    kraig claims he’s the “traffic cop”
    keeps the engine runn’in high
    moves the players in ‘an out
    makes the ladies cry

    but he don’t click with a single soul
    can’t seem to find the beat
    when the broadcasts’ revving in overdrive
    drives it into the peat

    when will you realize he needs to go?
    perhaps to the nationwide beat
    golf nation is yours, and yours to blow
    time to throw ‘way the spoiled meat
    let the big dog eat

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...