Friday

Gorgeous Golf Shoe Alert - Travelers Coverage on Hold














OK, so I'm up here in Cromwell taking in the second round of the Travelers Championship. I was just about to go out and stalk find Vijay when I saw something on-line that I just had to share with you.

It's a shoe gallery, and the shoes...are amazing. Golf for Women put it together and I don't think there are many female golfers out there who won't be ...um...moved by the gorgeous selection of footwear on display. You've got ultra athletic and hyper feminine ...and everything in between. There's even a pair of ...yes, you guessed it...golf crocs (well at least they are a pretty powdery pink).

You know me, I love my Aerogreens and there are several sweet styles featured here including the adorable T-strap above. That by the way is currently on the top of my podi wish list. Anyway, have a look, I think you'll like what you see.

Well, for now I'm heading out on to the course. I'll have time to order my shoes later.