Friday

Gorgeous Golf Shoe Alert - Travelers Coverage on Hold














OK, so I'm up here in Cromwell taking in the second round of the Travelers Championship. I was just about to go out and stalk find Vijay when I saw something on-line that I just had to share with you.

It's a shoe gallery, and the shoes...are amazing. Golf for Women put it together and I don't think there are many female golfers out there who won't be ...um...moved by the gorgeous selection of footwear on display. You've got ultra athletic and hyper feminine ...and everything in between. There's even a pair of ...yes, you guessed it...golf crocs (well at least they are a pretty powdery pink).

You know me, I love my Aerogreens and there are several sweet styles featured here including the adorable T-strap above. That by the way is currently on the top of my podi wish list. Anyway, have a look, I think you'll like what you see.

Well, for now I'm heading out on to the course. I'll have time to order my shoes later.

10 comments:

  1. and SPEAKING of shoes - while you're around the PGA event up there, don't forget to look around the fan areas for the Crocs tent ! I'm sure they will have the golf crocs ready for you to try on. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those T-strap shoes are soooo cute and I noticed on the site that they also come in black & white. I sort of need a pair in each color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again we're confronted with shoe obsessed women. What's that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I like the solid pink ones with the green trim. But $400???! I think not. Are there any more out there that are a little bit more affordable? Especially for a newby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon 11:01 - it's in their DNA - we're just left to grin and bear it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Unbearable" ugliness ?? I would enjoy hearing how you came to choose this term to describe men's golf shoes. How does an appreciation for tradition make something ugly ? Because something doesn't agree with your sense of style doesn't make it ugly.

    Is there some reason that men have to become slaves to flying fickle finger of fashion like women ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love the Aerogreens. I saw Golfgirl's pink tweeds in all white, which I really loved...but with all the new equipment I'm looking for, I have a hard time justifying $200 for shoes right now...but give me time!! :-) Nikki @17fairway

    ReplyDelete
  9. thay look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making knight gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of knight noah . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of knight online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of knight online noahhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap knight gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...