Wednesday

Do You Like a Little Glitter with your Golf?

I certainly do!

And so do lots of girls...including most of the Duramed Futures Tour... and even Miss Paula Creamer. We all use Blingo Ball Markers.

The sparkley little disks, are encrusted with Swarovski crystals... and they come in tons of really pretty colors. You can even request your own custom combinations. I did. Pink and green of course.

But the really awesome thing is that they're hand made by Charlotte Campbell. If you don't know Charlotte yet you probably will soon because she's one of the contestants on the new golf reality show, Highway 18 which can now be seen Tuesdays at 10pm EST, on the Golf Channel.

Charlotte started making "Blingo Ball marks", as a way to raise money to play professional golf ...and we've all head how difficult finances can be for players trying to make a go at a professional golf career.

Charlotte's ball mark business started out small, but is growing rapidly. Blingo Ball Marks are $15/each, with discounts for volume orders. So if you want to add some shimmer to your game, head right over to the Blingo Ballmark Website.

Oh, BTW, I found out about Charlotte, and her ball markers over at Golf Babes, the awesome blog about the gorgeous girl of golf.

7 comments:

  1. Hey that’s a nice article. I would like to add my thoughts – Golf has always been known as gentlemen’s game. Besides golf equipments the other important part of the game is the golf car. A golf car also known as a golf buggy is a vehicle designed to carry 2 golfers. Originally they were electrically powered but later on gas replaced it. They make the golfer’s life easy as one can travel faster from one end to another. A golf car can be an excellent corporate gift for your clients or your boss as most of them are passionate about the golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I had never thought about such creative stuff with a mere golf ball.

    Happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you could make some good money by coming up with a sparkly for women golfers. these look really nice.

    maybe you can get her to make a little more masculine version of the sparkly for us colorblind men who put a penny down on the green then can't find it again. (yep - me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the girly bling aspect isn't that important to me, I really like the idea of a sparkly, highly visible marker. How many times have you stepped on, or almost stepped on someone's line because you couldn't see their mark against the grass? Pennies are the worst. Another reason to abolish them, although that's a whole blog post in itself. I try to use a brand-new quarter as they're very bright and shiny and easy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them - very cute! I have a funky skull and crossbones marker in black and white that has a good amount of silver on it. It manages to catch the sun and is easy to spot but these would likely do that even better. I gotta get one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GG,
    This was a fantastic idea by Charlotte! I just sent her an email about making an OddBlast one for me! I wish her all the best of luck out there!! It is a tough road, but a fun one at that! Cheers for the write up! ~Oddly Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ball markers - I definitely would love to have a pair!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...