Wednesday

Inside The LPGA - Live Tonight

















Karen Palacios-Janson
is amazing.

I've written about her here before; she's the gorgeous LPGA teaching professional who also runs a company, writes, blogs, consults, models, promotes and inspires.

I voraciously read her blogs, tips and articles, and when we cross paths out in the golf blogosphere... and actually get to have a real conversation... it always seems she's added yet another awesome undertaking to her schedule.

One KPJ venture I particularly enjoy are her live Inside the LPGA broadcasts on Prime Sports Network. She and her co-host Ken Hartis (whose own Hound Dog's LPGA Blog is awesome) recap the most recent LPGA events, and discuss the ones that are upcoming... and they do it with the unique insight of those intimately aquainted with the LPGA tour and its players.

This week's show begins just a couple of hours from now at at 7pm EDT. There'll be a recap of the State Farm Classic, as well as a preview and picks for the Evian Masters. So check it out the live broadcast if you read this in time...if not, the archive of it will remain available until the next show goes out live. Yep, as usual, Karen's got you covered.

4 comments:

  1. Like many golf fans I'm following the LPGA now whereas I never did in the past. I really enjoy their game but the Tv coverage is sadly lacking. It's good to see that there's some coverage on the internet but it would be great the the Golf Channel paid a little more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen is beautiful. I wish she'd be my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the way they did the pairings. The international mix is going to make it interesting to watch. I just wish I was there to see it, :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making habbo credits
    is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of habbo gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of habbo coinsalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap habbo credits here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy habbo gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...