Indoor Golf - Turn Your Game Around in the Off Season

In this video I visit Golf Performance Center an awesome indoor golf practice and training center here in Danbury, CT.

The training technologies available at this friendly facility are state-of-the-art, and the gracious staff, clearly loves golf. They are dedicated to promoting the game and work extensively with Junior Golf and Girls Golf programs.

Indoor golf is a great way to work your game in the off season. It's becoming more and more popular across the USA... and around the world.

Growing and maintaining interest in golf, is going to be a real challenge during the next couple of years, as the economy struggles to regain its footing. Indoor golf can certainly help with this.

I'm looking forward to taking my game indoors at Golf Performance Center this winter, and according to the feedback I got on my initial visit. I've got lots to work on.