Tuesday

Golf's "Miss Beer Cart" Requires Diverse Driving Skills

.
It's a tense time in the world of women's professional golf.

Sponsor losses... and the ensuing fallout... have resulted in a golf press feeding frenzy and left players to field a barrage of delicate questions on the eve of the Women's U.S. Open.

So I found it oddly refreshing when I surfed on to the stellar golf blog, Me and Old Man Par and found a story about the upcoming election of "Miss Beer Cart".

I've come to count on the often whimsical, always well-written posts of Charles Boyer to brighten my afternoons. And after this ultra-busy, somewhat stressful day, his pithy post on the Miss Beer Cart Competition really hit the spot. Like an ice cold barley soda. ✩

"No Beverage Carts were destroyed during the taking of this photo but copious quantities of Michelob Pomegranate were consumed" ❀ Photograph:©Golf Girl Media

3 comments:

  1. If they had one of those contests in CT, and you drove one of those carts, I'd totally nominate you. You'd go on to win and become even richer and more famous than you already are. But you wouldn't let it get to your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, do I feel complimented beyond all!

    You were the one that inspired me to start a golf blog Patricia...this blog became a daily stop (and still is) after I first found it. I thought I would add my two cents and am glad to know that folks enjoy it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still find it hard to work out why people whom are supposubly sporty need beer carts and beer when veiwing sports events.Isnt sport all about health. http://fixgolfswingnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...