Friday

Getting what I need this afternoon...hopefully

I have a lesson this afternoon with Steve at Ridgewood. I'm hoping to get my swing back on track...not that it was ever very good, but at one point I felt it was progressing in the right direction. So let's see what this afternoon brings. The day started out beautiful (Nick's playing at Richter) but it looks to be clouding over a bit. Oh well as long as it's not pouring later, I'm totally there for the lesson. Then if the weather holds out tomorrow (not definite) Nick and I'll probably go up to Gainfield. It's funny; I always, always feel like the next time'll be the best. My best drives, successful fairways, precise, beautiful putts...I'm always like: "I can't wait to play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets us know what you think...