Wednesday

Golf Girl has Credentials

Well yeah, I got my press credentials for the Manhattan Golf Classic this weekend. And I'm totally psyched. It's taking place on historic Governor's Island, at the only golf course in Manhattan, with the Manhattan skyline in the background and the Statue of Liberty in the gallery. Does it get more spectacular than that? Anyway, I'm hoping the planets are properly aligned and the weather's OK cause if so I'll be there...and blogging about it on Monday. Of course Nick, my talented but temperamental French photographer, is already barking about the assignment. Seems he'd, "rather play golf on Sunday than observe it". Well he better lose his attitude or I'll refuse to play with him from now on and I'm sure that would kill him.

6 comments:

  1. Take a pic of Natalie Gulbis for me...she can play a round with me anytime.

    Otherwise, I agree with Nick...playing golf beats watching golf any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can't wait to see Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you go about getting media credentials for that event? Looks like it should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think it should be fun. This is who you need to contact for media credentials:

    Kristen C. Ehrling
    Director of Public Relations
    ArenaCorp Holdings Limited
    Phone: (212) 755-5870
    Kristen@TheArenaCorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made the big time baby!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...