Tuesday

Golf Girl on Myspace

Inspired by the always-so-stimulating Golf Babes bloggers, I just created a Golf Girl Myspace. Please stop by for a visit at http://www.myspace.com/the_golf_girl and don't forget to "friend" me, K?

Now I just have to figure out how to make my Myspace pretty pimp my Myspace, and add some much needed bells and whistles. I guess it's generational, but I've gotta say, I don't really "get" Myspace, however, with so many users (some say 100 million), I'm thinking it's a force to be reckoned with.

4 comments:

  1. patricia,
    does that mean your gonna close this site down?
    eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Eddie absolutely not, I set up the MySpace site to direct more readers toward this site. Hope it works ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure you check you myspace messages and hit next on the search page-- most golfers seem to be in chicago

    ReplyDelete
  4. another mysapce tip: go to search and go to the bottom search and type in names of your favorite golfers they may have a myspace

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...