Tuesday

I'm Getting Addicted to Golf in London

Funny, over-the-top golf writing is quite rare, and it always slays me. That's why I'm so crazy about Golf in London. Underneath an elegant understated skin, it's an exuberant romp of a golf blog. A guided trek though the hinterlands of London, often via underground, in search of places to play. And it turns out there are lots of them...some in rather unlikely urban neighborhoods, and most just a wedge shot from the tube stations.

In addition to his course reviews, Mr. Golf in London also reviews golf movies and provides animated commentary on golf etiquette, golf fashion and his own often less than stellar, but sometimes brilliant, game. He does all this in a voice that's unique and intelligent and hilarious. So check it out, but proceed with caution, for you too might become addicted to Golf in London.

3 comments:

  1. You're right Patricia, Mr. Golf in London is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in London last summer and played golf at a friend's club just outside the city. Though it was supposedly very exclusive I found it more friendly and casual than lot's of clubs I've played at here in US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Golf in London...too English for me, always hated vinegar on French Fries.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...