Friday

Celebrity Golf Couple's Marriage on the Rocks?

That's what some are saying, but it didn't look that way a couple of weeks ago when Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones hosted a glittery celebrity golf tournament at Trump National Golf Club.

Ever astute golferette blogger, Fairway Flapper, posted about the Michael Douglas & Friends Event back then and I've been wanting to do a bit of research ever since...just to see if there's any truth to...those nasty rumors of Catherine cavorting with a young co-star...among other things.

Well, perhaps the May-September marriage did go through a rough patch, but if the photos from the recent tournament are any indication things are now back on course for the Movie Mogul turned house husband and his gorgeous multi-talented wife. And after watching the video montage below, I don't blame Mr. Douglas for wanting to keep it that way.

6 comments:

  1. I don't envy Michael Douglas...I mean I do, but i don't. Definitely don't see that marriage lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Mark Wahlberg is thinking - damn why can't that be me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, she's amazing,really cute golf clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. must be nice to be able to watch a movie and say to someone "I think I'd like to meet her," and then be able to actually have it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, and then when it happens, of course, the person falls in love with you. Only in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...