Monday

I Survived a Golfless Weekend















Saturday, July 14th: For the first time in ages, sand implies a beach, not a bunker. Yay!

It's not that I didn't miss golf... I did... but I had forgotten how much I liked the beach and the shoreline and saltwater taffy. We spent Saturday morning wandering in Rockport (MA), the quintessential Massachusetts coastal town. Then, in the afternoon went kayaking off the coast, eventually finding a pretty little beach where we lazed away a couple of hours, just relaxing and enjoying a perfect summer day. I'll be posting all the weekend photos on Flickr later today.

In the meantime, I'm heading over to Sunset Hill right after work. I've got to make up for the missed golf somehow, right?

7 comments:

  1. It almost looks like you're not wearing a shirt there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a clothing optional beach. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I spent the weekend at the beach, but alas mine was just a long bunker odyssey at Royal Oaks CC.

    I averaged a bunker per hole on the frontside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More photos from the clothing optional beach please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your kayaking pictures. Sometimes it's good to take a break from golf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach beats the bunker any day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. golf goddess goes topless... boo ya!!!!! you are the coolest golfer on the planet!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...