Tuesday

This Type of Thing

Does it ever happen to you? You're doing one thing, and thinking about something altogether different. Well, that's what sabotoged my game yesterday afternoon, and unfortunately, my errant swing thoughts weren't nearly as ...entertaining ...as some of those illustrataed at left.

I've got several reports to complete by the end of the week and they're all vying for my attention simutaniously. I'm not at all sure I'll have them done by Friday afternoon. This may entail cancelation of my Saturday and/or Sunday golf. And it's going to be a beautiful weekend in CT. And that makes me really angry.

So let me get back to work on those pesky reports...OK?

3 comments:

  1. My alway seems to be going in ten million directions when I hit my tee shot...especially if I have an audience. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...