Sunday

Another Golf Blog Birthday

Or should I say, a cumpleaños.

Feliz cumpleaños to my fave Spanish Golf Blog, Fuera de Límites! Pablo Herrero and company just celebrated two years of informative, on-topic golf blogging. I feel ultra-lucky to be able to read Spanish, as this blog provides a unique and detailed view of the golf scene in Spain... and on Spain's extraordinary and controversial golfers. Pablo also posts on golf news and happenings from around the world.

If you read Spanish and like golf, I urge you to have a look at Fuera de Límites. I'm pretty sure it'll become a daily read. And...you'll end up knowing a lot more about Señors García, Jiménez, Olazábal and Ballesteros...not to mention pretty Paula Martí, the ultimate Spanish golf girl.

4 comments:

  1. Me gusto mucho golfistas españoles, and I hardly speak Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I don't need is more Sergio. :)

    Love the other Spanish golfers though, got to work on my language skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of us that aren't as bilingual as Patricia..there is always Google Translate. http://www.google.com/translate

    Just enter the URL and choose Spanish to English

    Hit 'em straight,
    Dale

    Sorry for the deleted post, made a mistake and couldn't edit.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...